034Motorsport Engine Mount Pair (TrackSport) - Audi 4.0T (C7+/D4+)
The 034Motorsport Motorsport Tracksport Engine Mount Pair for the C7/C7.5 Audi S6/S7/RS7 and D4 A8/S8 with the 4.0T are the new standard in ultra-high performance mount solutions. These mounts are designed with extreme performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer Density Line rubber, making them virtually indestructible, while maintaining better ride characteristics than polyurethane alternatives, and are meant for applications which see loads beyond what the factory cast aluminum engine mount housings can tolerate. These mounts have a lifetime guarantee regardless of power level applied and type of track racing they are used for.
Motorsport Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory engine/transmission mounts, drastically reducing slop from the factory mounting system to improve launches, throttle response, and shift quality. These extreme-duty mounts will increase noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) transfer into the cabin, as they are designed to drastically reduce engine movement compared to the factory parts. The 034Motorsport Motorsport Tracksport Engine Mount Pair utilizes a dual bushing design. This allows the motor mounts to evenly distribute high load across the mount for long term reliability and maximum performance capability.
HIGH-DUROMETER RUBBER VS. POLYURETHANE:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum & High-Durometer Density Line Rubber
- Anodized for Durability and Long Lasting Good Looks
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Harder Launches
- Improved Strength & Durability from Cast Factory Engine Mounts
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- Active Mount Resistor Bypasses Sold Separately!
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 4H0 199 255 T
- 4H0 199 256 T
- 4H0 199 383 B
- 4H0 199 384 B
- Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty against failure from manufacturing defects. (Applicable to the original purchaser only. If any part of the mount fails under normal use, upon 034Motorsport approval, replacement part(s) will be shipped at no charge to the customer for installation.)
We Also Recommend