CJM Industries - Chassis Mounted Splitter - Audi 8V S3
All sales are final, no returns or refunds. This item does not qualify for free shipping
This product ships in 3-5 business days.
Made in USA - 2 year warranty.
CJM V2 chassis mounted splitter is perfect for street and show cars looking for something more durable than a bumper mounted lip. The blade is compatible with V3 & V4 kits if you ever decide to swap it out.
This kit has been designed so that each component can be replaced. Bend a bracket, or strip a rod end? No problem, just swap on a replacement.
Please read these product details thoroughly for fitment and installation requirements. This can be installed in a driveway with basic tools. Please review the written install sheet and tool list to understand what is involved in the process, or watch our install video. Professional install recommended if you are not comfortable removing the front crash bar.
- Brackets & rods come in raw aluminum unless powder coating option is selected. Expect some visible imperfections in the material from the cutting and bending process on raw aluminum parts.
- This will not fit with any front mount/twin intercooler.
- If you are on air ride, do not air-out onto these brackets, they are not designed to support the weight of an entire vehicle.
- Requires drilling two 11mm holes in the crash bar for install.
- Trimming the factory splash guard under the bumper is required (not the bumper).
- Brackets are made of 5052 Aluminum, these mount to 6 points of the chassis/crash bar to hold a splitter blade of your choice. They are height adjustable in 12mm increments.
Each Order includes:
- Top driver & passenger side bracket
- bottom brackets with pre-installed hex shank rivnuts for the lip/blade
- Center support brace with pre-installed hex shank rivnuts for the lip/blade
- Flange head bolts and nylock hardware for adjustable height settings
- Flange head bolts and nylock hardware to mount to the Chassis.
- Countersunk hardware to attach a blade to brackets (3/8" or thinner blade)
- blade - 9mm thick - black textured UV resistant plastic with a radiused edge and pre drilled countersunk holes and an air dam that contours to the lower edge of the bumper.
- Side support rods - Aluminum rods, stainless hardware. \
Printed Install Sheet with pictures
Add on options (not included):
- Drill bit - 11mm step bit & 4mm pilot bit
- Powder coating
Full assembly - 30lbs
Ships in a 74"x24"x6" box - 40lbs packed
Whats the difference between versions?
- V1 - Brackets - DIY kit
- V2 - Blade with integrated air dam - Shaped for street or autocross use
- V3 - CFD tested for optimum performance on a track car. Additions include:
- Tire spats
- Additional bracing
- Large endplates
- Front cable supports
- Modular design for easy part replacement
- V4 - Street Blade without an air dam. More durable than any bumper mounted option on the market!
Off road use only, not intended to be used on public roads. This product is not DOT approved. This product may alter the handling of the vehicle. The buyer is responsible for all modifications made to your car. CJM Industries llc assumes no responsibility or liability as a result from altering your car with our products. This product may not comply with Federal, State, Province, and/or Local laws, ordinances, and regulations. Buyer takes all responsibility to conform to all applicable laws and regulations for road use, especially pertaining to safety.
We Also Recommend