034Motorsport Dynamic+ TCU Software Upgrade (DQ381 G2) - VW/Audi MQBe 2.0T
Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary Stage 2 calibrations for the DQ381 G2 TCU safely and effectively optimize its operation for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Performance ECU Software. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration, without sacrificing comfort or reliability.
034Motorsport Stage 1 Transmission Performance Tuning Software for the DQ381 G2 is included in the Dynamic+ Tuning Bundle with our Stage 1 ECU software. The Dynamic+ ECU Tuning accurately reports torque values to the TCU to ensure that all safety systems are intact in both control units, and the added torque from tuning is properly adjusted for when driving/shifting, including all safety systems designed to protect the engine and transmission. This results in better shift quality as the transmission is not having to reduce engine torque or having to adapt to misreported inputs.
The 034Motorsport Stage 2 Transmission Performance Tuning Software for the DQ381 G2 is designed to further improve the drivability and performance of your Dynamic+ Tuned MK8 Golf R and 8Y Audi S3. Dynamic+ Stage 2 TCU Software can be used with our Stage 1 OR upcoming Stage 2 ECU software. 034Motorsport Stage 2 TCU Tuning further improves shifting performance and speed for casual and track driving in all driving modes. Dynamic+ Tuning also improves the launch control strategy to ensure you have the most optimal launch possible.
- STAGE 1 TCU TUNE:
- Torque Safety Strategy Enhancements:
- The Dynamic+ ECU Tuning accurately reports torque values to the TCU to ensure that all safety systems are intact in both control units, and the added torque from tuning is properly adjusted for when driving/shifting, including all safety systems designed to protect the engine and transmission. This results in better shift quality as the transmission is not having to reduce engine torque or having to adapt to misreported inputs.
- Clutch Pressure Increases:
- In order to safely apply the increased horsepower and torque, DSG Clutch Pressures are increased in all drive modes. Expect to feel firmer and more solid shifts!
- STAGE 2 TCU TUNE (Stage 1 plus the following):
- Kickdown Switch Disabled in Manual Mode:
- When in Manual mode, you no longer need to worry about accidentally pushing through the kickdown switch on the throttle pedal!
- Optimized Shift Points:
- In order to take advantage of the increased powerband from the turbocharger, Dynamic+ Tuning optimizes the shift points in Drive & Sport Mode to maximize acceleration while retaining smooth drivability.
- Improved Shift Speeds:
- To further enhance the acceleration of your Golf R and 8Y Audi S3, the DQ381 G2 shift times are dramatically decreased in all driving modes, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration.
- Launch Control Optimizations:
- From the factory, the DQ381 G2 launch control strategies used are very neutered and designed for a vehicle on a non-optimal surface with low-grip tires. 034Motorsport Engineers have optimized the launch by raising the factory torque limit to take advantage of a better surface and a grippier tire. This ensures that your Golf R and 8Y Audi S3 will 60ft much more effectively and efficiently!
- Additionally, significant work was put into refining how AMAX shifts are applied during Launch Control, ensuring that each shift maximizes potential acceleration without inducing wheelspin.
|STOCK TCU SOFTWARE||034MOTORSPORT STAGE 1 PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE||034MOTORSPORT STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE|
|Torque Reporting from ECU||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Torque Limits||Stock||Recalibrated for Higher ECU Output||Recalibrated for Higher ECU Output|
|Shift Points||Slower Acceleration||Slower Acceleration||Fastest Possible Acceleration|
|AMAX Launch Optimization||None||None||Significant Improvements to Torque Application and AMAX Shift Strategy|
034Motorsport's Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit allows customers to install their 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software themselves. In addition, End User Flashing allows Dynamic+ Performance Software customers to receive and install software updates and revisions, flash back to stock, or upgrade to the next stage of performance software for their vehicle.
Requirements for End User Flashing:
- Windows 10/11 Laptop with Available USB Port
- Power Supply for Laptop
- Secure Wired (Or Very Stable WiFi) High-Speed Internet Connection
- Battery Charger, 20AMP minimum (CTEK Brand recommended)
- Available Electrical Outlets
- 034Motorsport End User Flashing Kit Contents:
- 034Motorsport OBD-II Adapter
- USB-A to USB-B Cable
- Carrying Case
- User Credentials (Provided Via Email)
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Flashing Portal:
This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use. By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
We Also Recommend