034Motorsport Suspension Lift Kit - VW Alltrack 1.8T (Mk7)
Volkswagen designed the Alltrack to be the ultimate vehicle for adventure seekers, where it combined practicality with high performance - except they forgot one thing - to give it enough ground clearance.
The 034Motorsport Suspension Lift Kit for Volkswagen Alltrack is the ultimate solution for thrill seekers looking to improve ground clearance and lift their vehicles. The Suspension Lift Kit adds an additional 1.3” of ride heightin front and 0.6” of ride height in the rear resulting in a level, no-rake lifted height that significantly improves ground and fender clearance. This lift is perfect for overlanders and parking lot speed bump crawlers alike.
When lifting a vehicle, the suspension will respond with a positive camber and caster increase, which reduces the tire’s contact patch and greatly increases tire wear, as well as changes where the tire sits within the wheel well - potentially allowing the tire to contact the fender liner. The 034Motorsport Suspension Lift Kit for Volkswagen Alltrack utilizes 6061-T6 Aluminum with precision machined slots to allow users to maintain factory camber and caster alignment specifications. This restored caster can decrease the clearance of large tire setups while making the suspension more responsive. For this reason, we also offer a slot for camber-only correction. 034Motorsport recommends utilizing the camber and caster correction slot for the best performance if your tire size allows it.
While designed for the Volkswagen Alltrack, the 034Motorsport Suspension Lift Kit also fits 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3, 8S TT/TTS/TTRS, and MK7/7.5 Volkswagen E-Golf/Golf/GTI/GLI/R. Take care to ensure your axles have proper travel through the range of suspension movement after install if installing on anything other than an Alltrack.
- Front Lift: 34mm (1.3")
- Rear Lift: 13mm (0.6")
- Minimal NVH Added
- Easily Reversible, Completely Bolt In
- Aluminum Won't Pack Out Over Time
- Built-in Camber and Caster Offset to Retain Factory Alignment Specs
- Camber Only Option to Prevent Fender Liner Rubbing on Big Tire Setups
- Spring Centering Cups on the Rear
- Reuses Stock Rear Spring Isolator
2018+ Alltrack Axle Revision:
- Some 2018+ Alltrack/4 Motion Sportwagens are equipped with a shorter driver-side axle that may make noise after the kit is installed. The longer 5QM 407 271 E driver-side axle can be used to remedy the noise.
- We saw slight rubbing on our test Alltrack with 215/65 R16 tires on the rear of the front fender liner and rear fender corner in the camber + caster setting.
- To avoid rubbing on big tires setups (26.5” diameter or larger), use the center (camber only) holes when installing the top plate.
- Some models will require removing the axle to drop the shock assembly
- Replacement bolt: WHT 005 437 (M16X1,5X70)
Optional Rear Shock Upgrade:
- If you have a Golf/Sportwagen/Alltrack, we would suggest upgrading to the Tiguan rear shocks if you plan to do intense off-roading or plan to carry heavy loads.
- Tiguan rear shock: 5N0 513 049 T
We Also Recommend