034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit - Audi A4/S4 - A5/S5/RS5 - Allroad (B9+)
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5 & Allroad!
The Audi B9/B9.5 chassis uses rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively on 034Motorsport's in-house B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Audi B9/B9.5 Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Audi B9 Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi S4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi S5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 (B9/B9.5)
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, you will need QTY: 2 of N91228001 and QTY: 2 WHT004756A.
We Also Recommend